There's so many ways of brewing coffee, differing from country to country, culture to culture.
One of the most common brew methods that we use are:
- Drip - Drippers such as the Hario V60 is a beloved brew method by coffee lovers and baristas around the world. With the use of a paper filter, it produces a clean, transparent cup that is light bodied - perfect for analysing the different nuances.
- French Press/Plunger - One of the most 'old school' coffee brewers there is, brewing with the French Press is fuss-free and simple. It produces a full-bodied cup with added richness.
- Aeropress - One of the most popular coffee brewer in recent times, the Aeropress is fun, easy-to-use, and versatile! There's many recipes and styles to brew on the Aeropress. You can achieve consistent and fuller bodied mouthfeel (by way of Immersion) while the included paper filters keep your brews clean.
- Cold Brew - Perfect for those hot, humid days. Cold Brew coffees are smooth, easy to drink, and easy to brew. All you need is a container, coffee, water and time.
- Espresso - Everyone loves a good cup of espresso. Words to describe the perfect espresso; rich, smooth, intense, sweet. Espresso is the base of so many drinks that we love; Long Black, Cappuccino, Flat White.
- Stovetop/ Moka Pot - Espresso-like coffee without breaking your wallet. Every Italian nonna probably has this.
- Capsules - NESPRESSO® and NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsules are widely available. These offer convenience at the touch of a button. We've able to offer our delicious coffees in these formats for people to enjoy.
Don't have a brewer? Not sure how to brew?
- Coffee Drip Bags - Quick, easy, and convenient. You can get clean drip coffee, without the need for any brewing equipment. Tear open the top, put over your cup, and pour water in. Enjoy!