At the moment, we don’t offer decaffeinated coffees. There are a couple of ways to decaffeinate coffees – most of them involve some form of chemical treatment and we very much prefer staying away from unnatural chemicals! The less common alternative uses activated carbon filters, but the process is a lot more complicated. If there’s enough demand for it, we’ll definitely work something out, so let us know if you would like us to offer decaf options!
Articles in this section
- Are the coffees flavoured? Why can’t I taste the “flavours”?
- Are your coffees considered “specialty coffee”? Are they 100% Arabica?
- How fresh are your coffees? Why does freshness matter?
- How much are Hook’s coffees?
- How much coffee am I getting?
- Why is Hook Coffee more expensive than those “fresh” coffees found in supermarkets?
- Does Hook do decaffeinated coffees?
- Are your coffees organic?
- Where and when are your coffees roasted?
- Is there a way I can try Hook Coffee before I buy them?