These are like little drip brewers but in an easier and convenient form factor. All you need is 1 minute and 150ml of hot water.
- First, tear open the drip bag and place it over your cup, with the hooks over the side of the cups.
- Next, pour 150ml of hot water (off-the-boil temperature is fine) through the bag.
- If you'd like your coffee to be stronger, you can stir your coffee as your pour water in order to encourage extraction. Be careful not to put too much force or you may break the filter!
- Alternatively, you may also leave the drip bag steeping in your cup for longer (1-3 minutes more) in order to extract a bit more.
- Finally, dispose of the bag and ENJOY! You can even steep the drip coffee bag in your cup for a more intense and full-bodied cup.
Each drip bag contains 11g of coffee and brews exactly 1 cup. Do not reuse.
Essentially, our ingeniously nifty pocket-sized Hook Bags make for fresh and delicious coffee anytime, anywhere. Perfect for travels, a caffeine boost at work, or for that lazy weekend.