We'd like to assure you that we'll still be operating and delivering coffees to you. We're so thankful we're still able to have coffee with you, even if it's from a (safe) distance.
We're also taking necessary precautions to keep the Hook Coffee team as well as your coffees safe!
1. Some delays in delivery times are to be expected and we seek your kind understanding, so we recommend that you make your purchases as soon as possible.
2. To keep you safe, we are offering Free Courier Delivery for all orders above S$30 (within Singapore) during this period.
3. Please note that our courier partner, Roadbull, will be implementing Contactless Delivery.
- Parcel will be placed at doorstep upon arrival.
- Driver will alert you via doorbell or by knocking.
- Photo of parcel at your doorstep will be taken as proof of delivery.
4. Delivery to office addresses will not be supported after 7 April 2020.
Stockists / Physical Stores
We are no longer able to accomodate walk-ins or self-collection in person from our workshop.
If you need an emergency supply of our coffees, you can find our Hook Bags and ShotPods at the following supermarkets:
- Cold Storage (Compass One, Great World City, Plaza Singapura)
- NTUC Finest nationwide
Other Hook Initiatives
We are donating coffees to healthcare and eldercare workers and volunteers, who have been working tirelessly, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Our beneficiaries include Filos Community Services, National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID), St Hilda’s Community Services Day Care Centre for the Elderly, THK Home Help Services East and more.
Your support means a lot to us. Every purchase goes a long way in helping businesses tide through this challenging and uncertain period. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
As we continue with our daily lives, let’s work to protect and care for one another. Our coffees will always be a few clicks away, while our team is only an email away if you need any assistance or want to chat.
In the meantime, keep safe and healthy.